No products in the cart.
This week we launched the new Katherine invitation collection. She's got starfish, and shells, and she comes in four beachy colors, perfect for your destination or beach wedding. The collection includes all the paper goods you'll need prior to, and on, your big day, from a save-the-date, invitation, RSVP, enclosure card, thank you card, and address labels, through to a menu, table numbers, place cards, seating chart, ceremony programs and more. We've got all your stationery covered, and here I've put together a few accent ideas to go along with the beach wedding theme, that are free (or almost free). That sort of goes without saying, we're all a little frugal around here. First view the Katherine collection to see my inspiration:
If you missed the DIY sandbox belly band that Anna created to go along with the Katherine invitation, it's a must to check out if you love anything beachy. The belly band has real sand in it (you need to imagine my voice getting higher as I type this as I'm so darn excited about the real sand). The belly band template is a free download and we're including all our secrets on how to create this show stopper.
- Provide a bucket of sunscreen and bug spray, your guests will love your thoughtfulness. Around here we like to make things pretty, so decorate the bucket to match your wedding decor. Source.
- Dust off the old beach cruiser sitting in your garage and pretty it up with left over flowers from your wedding stash. A 'Just Married' sign and cans trailing off the back would add to the whimsy. The link provides a DIY on how to create the florals yourself. Source.
- Reclaim some old fence posts or palette planks and paint a directional sign. I found lots of cute inspiration on Pinterest for what the sign could say. Source.
- Instead of a guestbook have your guests write you a 'message in a bottle'. Source.
- Beach ball favors. The template and tutorial is free at Design Eat Repeat. Fill with your favorite treats. Source.
- Decorate your reception table with these DIY sea shell candles. Or if your wedding is at dusk and you can find shells large enough, line your aisle with them. How pretty would that be. Making candles is super simple, view a tutorial on Hey Gorgeous. Source.
- Glue a knot and two rows of 10mm twist cord to a basic Ikea picture frame, and use with your Download & Print printable table numbers. Source.